- 1-5/8-Inch Cutting Length, 3-9/16-Inch Overall Length
- Make your own frame molding quickly and easily
- Use on router tables equipped with a fence For best results, 2-1/4 HP routers are recommended
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance
- Brand: CMT
Make your own frame molding quickly and easily by using this CMT bit! Bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. Not for use on hand-held router. Use it on router tables only. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
### From the Manufacturer
Why waste time searching for a particular style of frame molding when you can just as quickly and easily make your own? With the wide range of decorative possibilities offered by CMT Molding Bits, you can always create the edge profile you want, anywhere you want and any time you want. These CMT bits are made to last a lifetime - carbide tipped cutters and solid bar stock steel shanks withstand serious use and the trademark orange Industrial PTFE Coating makes sure you continuously get clean, smooth running cuts. Our anti-kickback feature helps guarantee you work more safely when using these wide profile bits. Recommended for use on routers of minimum 2-1/4 HP. Routers as low powered as 1-1/2 HP can be used keeping to shorter, shallower runs.