- Creates easy open door or drawer edges that eliminate metal pulls and enhance the hardwood effect
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Recommended for use with a router table
- Brand: Visit the BOSCH Store
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Finger pull bit produces clean, modern chests and cabinets without the need of hardware pulls and knobs by integrating the pulls into the doors, drawers and lips. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
### From the Manufacturer
Carbide tipped finger pull bit is a micrograin control cut bit used to create easy-open door or drawer edges that eliminate metal pulls and enhance the hardwood effect